Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning in Dallas, Plano and Richardson
Indoor air quality may be affected by your HVAC and air duct system. Dust, pet dander, and allergens commonly settle in ducts. Over time, they may even become clogged. Many families choose to have their ducts cleaned to make sure irritants don’t spread around their home.
How Much is Air Duct Cleaning?
We Offer Free Estimates! Give us a call or tell us about your project, and we'll contact you to discuss next steps.
Include HVAC and air duct cleaning service as part of your property maintenance. We recommend having your system and vents cleaned once every 3-5 years or more often if you are experiencing symptoms caused by poor indoor air quality.
Benefits of HVAC cleaning include:
- Improved efficiency of your HVAC system
- Energy and maintenance cost savings
- Helps prevent mold in high-moisture environments
Experienced Air Duct Cleaning Near You
We are available to anyone in North Texas. We often work in:
- Residential Homes
- Commercial Properties
Is Air Duct Cleaning Necessary?
Duct cleaning will almost always be a must if your property has been affected by:
- Fire Damage. Smoke and soot particles rise and accumulate in ducts. To avoid blowing these contaminants around your home, turn off your HVAC system and have it inspected.
- Mold. If you see mold on or around your vents, call us for a mold inspection.
- Rodent Infestation. The EPA recommends ducts be cleaned when rodents nest in your ductwork.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (972) 690-1414.