Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Finding or suspecting mold growing on your property can be unnerving. Mold, particularly black mold like Stachybotrys Chartarum, is widely publicized as being toxic and causing health problems.
Don’t panic. Remember:
- Mold is a natural part of our environment.
- Many types of molds do not produce toxins, including some that are black in color.
Need a Free Mold Inspection?
Peace of mind is worth the time it takes to get a mold inspection done on your property.
Leave us a Message, and we’ll give you a call to schedule a good time for you. If we find anything, we will offer you a free estimate.
Signs of Mold
- You smell something sweet or musky that can’t be identified.
- Someone is experiencing allergy-like symptoms.
- You visibly see mold growing. It’s likely black, white, or green.
- Previous water damage was not remediated properly.
How to Remove Mold from Clothes
Throwing a moldy piece of clothing into your home washer will not remove the spores. Mold needs to be removed from clothing using the right combination of detergents and techniques. If you have mold on your clothes, leather, or toys, we can help.
- We are a Certified Esporta Wash System Operator.
- We’ve restored thousands of pieces of clothing successfully.
- Free consultation and bid.
Mold Removal in Plano and Surrounding
- All Insurance Accepted
- Texas Mold Paperwork Filing
- Licensed Mold Remediation Company in Dallas Fort Worth
Schedule Your Free Mold Inspection in Dallas Fort Worth
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (972) 690-1414
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Richardson for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Richardson has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Richardson proudly serves Richardson and surrounding areas.