Step 6: Restoration
Full-Service Water Damage Restoration in Plano, Dallas, and Richardson
Choosing a water damage restoration company that can handle every portion of your project can help reduce an already stressful situation. Instead of hiring and managing different contractor’s schedules and payments, consider hiring a full-service provider.
SERVPRO of Richardson is one of the few water damage companies in Dallas Fort Worth capable of restoring a home from start to end. Choosing us often results in:
- Lower Insurance Claims Cost
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Faster Service
We’re Here for You
Do you need a free consultation and estimate? Send us a message explaining your situation, and we’ll get in touch quickly.
Water Restoration Quick Terms
- Pre-Loss Condition. An insurance term which describes the condition your home was in before the damage. Getting your property to preloss condition is the goal of restoration.
- Reconstruction. To rebuild any part of your home that was permanently damaged.
1 Company, 100% Restoration
We are often the preferred choice for water damage restoration in Plano and Richardson because we offer every service our customers need to get their home back to the way it was.
- Cleanup. Includes debris removal, deodorization, and sanitation of your belongings including furniture, upholstery, and clothing.
- Mitigation. Includes water removal, drying, containment, and other restoration methods to prevent further damage. Learn more about the Water Damage Restoration Process.
- Reconstruction. We rebuild any portion of your home that was damaged.
- All Insurance Accepted.
Emergency Building Services
When your home has been damaged by a storm or water, the immediate concern may include temporary protective measures to prevent additional damages, like placing a roof tarp. Learn more about our building services.
- Roof Tarp
- Temporary Fencing
- Move-Out / Pack-Out
- Temporary Warehouse Space
Repairs and Minor Building Services
The following building and repair services may be necessary to restore your home to pre-water damage condition.
- Drywall Removal and Installation
- Hardwood Floor Repair
- Tile Floor Repair
- Carpet Repair and Installation
Building Services and Reconstruction
SERVPRO of Richardson can simplify the restoration process by handling both the initial water damage mitigation and rebuilding the affected areas. Having one qualified company for the entire process can save time and keep costs low. We can provide this continuity by supervising a full range of restoration services that will bring a building back to full functionality.
- Reconstruction and Building Services